We’ll show you how to go beyond email and use the rest of the Google Apps suite too – calendar, documents and more.
Millions of people use gmail (Google mail) for these reasons:
- you can send emails with large attachments (e.g. pictures)
- gmail is accessible from anywhere
- gmail provides a ton of storage space so you can archive all your old emails without deleting them
- gmail is reliable and backed up
- gmail has fast and comprehensive search capabilities to help you find old emails without having to worry about a complicated filing system
- gmail organizes emails into conversations, etc.
For personal use, gmail is fine – but if you are a business you want to send emails from your business web address (domain) – i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com .
Well – you can – with Google Apps for $5/user/month.
More than that – when you use the rest of the Google Apps suite, you get the ability to collaborate online by sharing your calendar, contacts, storing and writing business documents, etc.
The “back end” IT side is all looked after by Google so you know that the data is safe and secure, backed up, and always accessible.
If you’d like to have Google Apps implemented for your business, contact us for a quote.